I just typed a post about the alli pill. It was done half in jest believing that nobody would actually take a pill that would make them shit their pants. Ummmm….reaction would dictate that I was wrong about this.
There is no miracle cure for weight loss. If you wish to lose weight…exercise more….eat better….consume less calories. If for some reason this doesn’t help you lose weight see your physician. They can prescribe either orlistat or zenicol. http://www.looseflab.com/
I’m not a doctor. I know though that dieting using these random feathermerchant cures without being under a doctors care is very dangerous. with that in mind and since I have no malice toward my fellow cretins….please do not take this thing. At least not without receiving advice from your family physician.
If you do I have to say I will laugh at you when you crap all over yourself….here are the “treatment effects.” Now tell me thats a reasonable option.
What to expect
The excess fat that passes out of your body is not harmful. In fact, you may recognize it as something that looks like the oil on top of a pizza. Eating a low-fat diet lowers the chance of these bowel changes. Limit fat intake in your meals to an average of 15 grams.
Learning how to manage treatment effects is an important part of being successful with alli. Here’s how to take control:
- Start trimming fat from your diet now, even before you begin taking alli. Then pick a day to begin taking alli, such as a weekend day so you can stay close to home if you experience a treatment effect. Make the timing work for you. If you’re getting ready to travel or attend a social event, hold off on starting with alli until the event is over
- While no one likes experiencing treatment effects, they might help you think twice about eating questionable fat content. If you think of it like that, alli can act like a security guard for your late-night cravings
- You can’t “save fat grams” from lunch and “spend them” at dinner. Spread your daily fat gram allowance of 15 grams on average per meal over the whole day
- You may feel an urgent need to go to the bathroom. Until you have a sense of any treatment effects, it’s probably a smart idea to wear dark pants, and bring a change of clothes with you to work
- You may not usually get gassy, but it’s a possibility when you take alli. The bathroom is really the best place to go when that happens
- You can use a food journal to recognize what foods can lead to treatment effects. For example, writing down what you eat may help you learn that marinara sauce is a better option than Alfredo sauce
To learn more about how myalliplan can guide you with smarter food choices and a wealth of resources, visit myalliplan now. treatment effects casually stolen here…. http://www.myalli.com/howdoesitwork/treatmenteffects.aspx