In London today, German luxury sedan maker Mercedes is getting a lot of free publicity. Here’s some thougts about the whole attempted bombing issue that i htink should be thunk.
1. Those pesky little funloving terrorists. They parked one next to a joint that was having ladies night.
2. The new job. so PM Gordon Brown, what do you think of Tony’s old chair so far.
3. there are 160 closed circuit camera’s in the haymarket/ picadilly circus area. We worry about the patriot act.
4. If Ron Paul were president, how would he handle this type of an event?
5. What about Hillary Clinton?
6. Say it was in Chicago? What then?
7. Are we sure George Bush isn’t responsible for it not being in Chicago?
8. If its Arab terrorists, whats the message? I’m betting it’s not we want light beer. I’d bet it’s get out of the middle east Mr. Brown.
9. Does this look professional? Two bombs, made of fuel, propane and nails. One picked up by a tow truck, and the other smoking on the street? someone didn’t read the internet directions for making a fuel bomb.
10. Would you still want to overturn the Patriot Act if you knew that one of these would explode on an American street each year?
11. does this change your stance on Illegal immigration? Would it be better to make them legal and identified?
I don’t think so. I think the ones that one to blow up a bomb will try anyway.
12. what do you think Tony Blair’s reaction was? “god, I’m glad I quit that shitty job.
13. The people in Spain remember politics by explosion.
14. Are you envious of the Chinese who are confiscating all muslim visa’s in a northern district to prevent the Muslims from attending the Haj?
15. Would you accept that being done to muslims here? Restrict there travel, put them on watch lists, etc?
note: We are currently concluding the deadliest quarter for American troops since the war began. Is that helping keep terrorists away?