I thought you might like a list of things you can do with $2.4 million dollars.
1. You can buy a shoe factory in Addis Ababa, and use slave labor to make $150.00 tennis shoes for American kids who don’t need them.
2. you can put a geothermal system in your home, buy every member of your family a hybrid car, and still have enough left over to get a cup of coffee at starbucks.
3. you can get your rabbit fixed 72,000 times. Sorry, I let personal vindictiveness get involved on that one.
4. you can donate it to your 1 million potential blog fans, thereby tripling their annual income.
5. you can give it to an offshore oil development company, and quit voting for my tax dollars to be used for these purposes.
6. you could fund an abortion clinic. It is a right, and you are Mr. Constitution, whether you vote that way or not.
7. you could buy 1.2 million naked Rupert Murdoch posters from a guy I happen to know has a surplus of same.
8. you could feed 100,000 starving children for a year.
9. You can buy 80.000 dogs hate Bush t-shirts
10. You could afford to buy 4 adds thanking all your contributors for their support and run it 10 times across the country.
What you can not do with it is be competitve in the race for the white house. Sorry. That takes real money.