the way you get here tends to amuse me no end. I’ve written one of these before, and I’ll try like hell not to repeat myself. The day was heinously long, and greviously malignant, so if I do…tough shit.
many of you have suddenly been renamed wordpress dashboard. Lets just deal with the search engine hits
1. rabbit penis picture – yup. not kidding. Roscoe’s member has been googled. I’m trying to visualize the human behind the keyboard. No, really thats the last thing I want to see.
2. chancre mouth – these things are uncanny. I hate to be doing the equivalent of a country boy in the city staring at the tall buildings, but I usaed those words in the same sentence once at least two weeks ago.
3. horses that are lame but don’t know y! – gotta be someone trying to figure out whats up with the Ron Paul campaign
4. retards made to wear a diaper again – I’m not certain, but this may have to do with the folks at White Noise Insanity
5. ron paul waste vote nader – sorry…this just tickles me..wonder who the poli-sci major is that typed that
6. india + dancing + bear + urban + legend – yep…thats verbatim…it almost makes me want to go tpye it in myself, but if it comes up with only me I’ll freak out and throw the computer away
7. michael moore rush limbaugh whale blubber – who says i don’t have a varied audience
8. alli weight depends diapers stock buy – now this is one of those fools that read me and didn’t instantly add me to their favorites. They then spent weeks trying to find me again, finally mamaging to come up with the proper sequence of words.
9. mother lust stories – I know this is a repeat, but i gotta tell yuh, I get hit with it almost daily….sick fux
10. where can I watch the full version of the – so they sent him here? What in jehovah the reprobates name could he watch here in its entirity? The death of literacy?
11. boy badly pee pee- let this be a lesson to you….never write anything with the word pee in it.
12 eat my ass biscuits criminy jicket – fine…whoever you are…you obviously wanted mention so here you are, being incredibly not famous on my blog.