1. Someone once said that integrity is what you do when no one else is looking. What in the hell does masturbating have to do with integrity?
2. I am not anti-religion. I am anti-stupid. It is unfortunate, but not of my doing, that the two look so much alike.
3. If neither a borrower nor a lender be had been adhered to, we wouldn’t be facing a recession, and so many of you wouldn’t be losing your homes. Pardon me while I chuckle.
4. Based on news reports the thing average Americans do best is kill other average Americans.
5. I love good poetry. I think most poets should be beaten viciously and regularly to dissuade them from the art.
6. Rudyard Kipling did more to bring about the end of the British Empire than anyone save Mahatma Gandhi.
7. The far right advocates a social structure that almost exactly mirrors that envisioned by the Koran.
8. The far left advocates a social structure that almost exactly mirrors Fast Times At Ridgemont High.
9. The centrist advocate a social structure that …well, I don’t know. they’re too chickenshit to forward an agenda.
10. I advocate disorderly conduct in almost all social situations. I’m also good with temperate use of almost all drugs and alcohol. Reality should be rationed(smirk) and overuse should be severely punished.
11. I used to believe that most people were just stupid, and that it was ok, as long as I didn’t have to listen to them. All blogging has accomplished is to provide empirical evidence supporting my assertions.
12. no chain is so easy to jerk as that of a zealot.
13. I gave up booze, drugs, and a life of crime for my children. You’d think they could moderate their taste in shoes.
14. Not only is Barack black enough, he is ignorant enough, duplicitous enough, and egotistical enough to become George Bush….er…president.
15. Without a ballot being cast the Ron Paul faithful cried foul in court. I hope he does really well, and they feel really stupid.