1. It is easier to make a case for post birth abortion.
2. I knew a kid that had sex with a pony when I was growing up. He wasn’t real popular, but I’m not sure how the horses felt about him.
3. When football season starts this blogging on sunday shit is over.
4. I like greg the robber better than jerry the killer, but haven’t spoken to either in years.
5. It only seems like I don’t care about anything. It’s just that I care about so many things I can only care about each a little.
6. Yeah, i like that one.
7. I went to the love tag again. When I need amusement I always end up there. I have a tip for them. If you REALLY love someone, you don’t stop. It sucks, but there it is.
8. If you filled Yankee stadium, and then took an ax, a bat, a gun, a knife, a plastic baggie or a stale cheeto to each and every one of them rendering them into nothing more than organic matter; it would be equivalent to the number of people that will be murdered in America this year. (approx.)
9. ex’s are like this really bad dream with creepy music and dour looking spinsters wearing long sleeved dresses with cameo clasps occassionally stopping as they wander the incredibly white halls of the sanitarium to scream filth laced obscenities at invisible demons.
10. Well, mine are. Kind of. they never shutup and they won’t go completely away, and its just creepy. Ok, I’m done with that, but my head won’t stop moving side to side with my lips etching an overdone grimace across my visage.
11. If your children tell you they hate you they mean it. This is good. You are doing your job, and with any luck they will keep hating you, and move away so you can move somewhere fun like Maui.
12. Civility is not dead. It is however undergoing defibrillation and has been treated for shock.
13. Ron Paul is the new Charlie Waddell who once explained libertarianism as “people who want government to ruin your life, but not theirs.” May he rest in pieces. Charlie had an unfortunate accident while working on a saw mill in South Dakota.
14. For the first time in my life I can honestly say that I’m glad I’m not in Jamaica.
15. Artificial life is likely just over the horizon. I think if they have intellect they will find a way to kill us all…and I can’t say as I blame them.
16. The fed has sent relief to Texas in hopes of getting a jump on Dean. If it misses they’ll be blamed for wasting money.
thats it for this. Have good weeks, be kind to your fellow homo sapiens, and if you can’t do that at least amuse yourself while tormenting them.