1. Imagine my chagrin when I started to listen to classical music and found out it was played on all my favorite cartoons.
2. Horse tastes a lot like cow.
3. We should ban all hunting. it is much more fun to watch animals die of starvation and disease caused by overpopulation.
4. I wish the government would let me pick what to spend the 1 out of 3 dollars of my earnings that they snatch from me on. I’d buy a bomb for fallujah.
5. Droopy, woody woodpecker, and atom ant could so kick sponge bob’s, dexter’s, and chuckie’s asses.
6. If you treat everyone the way they treat you, you will spend a lot of time alone.
7. The blog definition of troll is “someone who doesn’t agree with every idiotic thing you think.”
8. 80 American soldiers have died in Iraq in June. I have no idea how many have died in car accidents, in gun violence, in domestic situations, of diabetes, of cancer, of cirrhosis, of suicide, of drug overdoses, of neglect, of starvation, in work related accidents, or simply by falling. While all of these are certainly higher numbers, no news organization see’s fit to give me a daily count.
9. John Stewart and Stephen Colebert have exactly the same reasons to lie to us a Wolf Blitzer and Storm Davis. They get paid based on popularity.
10. Cynicism is the commingling of intellect and experience. If you aren’t cynical you lack one or the other.
11. Never loan someone money. If you care enough to loan it to them give it to them. It saves a lot of frustration.
12. A loyal dog is a better companion than a disloyal mate.
13. I’m not sure what that is, but I have an incredible desire to dip my scrotum in it.
14. If you took the collective good deeds of all the candidates for president and put them in a pile, and then took the net worth of the same group….which would you rather leave to your children?
15. You have it real good if you’re one of the millions that spend time at work doing non-work oriented things on your computer. Any reasonable boss would fire you.
16. You will sometime in the future be lied to by a friend, cheated on by a mate, disrespected by your progeny, or abused or neglected by those who are responsible for your care. Ain’t life a bitch?
17. working hard is not half as prosperous as screwing people over, but you can look at yourself in the mirror without saying “damn I’m good.”
18. Don’t be so angry, so hurt, so despondent. Doin’t let others change how you see yourself. Don’t join the herd of lemmings you see crossing before you, and never doubt your ability to make a difference. Now get the hell out of here. I’m out of random thoughts for today.
postscript: don’t forget to contact your congresman at
http://blog.aflcio.org/ Ron Paul and most other conservatives voted against it, meaning it has to be good for working americans.